- The execution of a commercial due diligence for a possible acquisition in the biodiesel industry
- The restructuring and sale of Farnair SA to a Mid East based company
- Assisting a Swiss pharmaceutical company in the risk management of their receivables program in Turkey
- Assisting a medium sized trading company in the analysis of their business plan with the aim to source new finance capabilities
- An analysis on business procedures and the commercial and financial aspects of a coffee warehouse structure in Africa, following a fire in a warehouse and ahead of a possible court case
- An analysis on the business opportunities for an inspection company in the EU following the introduction of the GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) in compound feed and food channels.
- In November 2009 a Dutch trading company Schouten Ceralco went bankrupt. Early January 2010 CFT Advisory Services was approached whether they could assist in the recovery of the open commodity book. Jointly with some Dutch contacts, we formed a small team to execute that task. In April 2011 CFT Advisory Services received a 2nd mandate to pursue more complicated recoveries.
- Have started working in 2012 with 2 trading companies to obtain and restructure their credit lines. Both companies are a difficult credit for banks. We started analyzing the company and to write an extensive Information Memorandum, mainly aiming the credit committee of banks. Then approached a target group of banks.
- In the summer of 2014 we were asked by shareholders to analyze a trading company in Switzerland and advise on procedures to avoid bankruptcy and usage of their subordinated loan.